Labels

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Infamous

A not-so-local to me but could be to you band called Infamous is a 5 piece metalcore band straight out of Indianapolis. They are currently working on an EP to release in the fall of 2015. But their EP Inspire Yourself is available on iTunes, CDBaby, YouTube, and their website here. From that EP they did release a song featuring Spencer Charnas of Ice Nine Kills (another awesome band to check out.) This song can be found here.

Check them out on Facebook & Twitter. Also you can follow them on Instagram~ @infamoustheband.

They have an upcoming show on March 6th at the Hoosier Dome you can get tickets and details on the show here.

My personal opinion on the band~ I personally think if you like metalcore you'll enjoy these guys. They all have a unique aspect they bring to the band and I think it is nothing short of rad. I love the vocals and the lyrics and ahh its all just lovely but don't take my word for it please check them out. Because contrary to their name I'm sure one day they don't want to be just infamous but famous for being infamous. Maybe in the future I'll have an opinion on seeing them live but until then YouTube will be my best friend.

Keep jammin guys and remember if you or your band want a post specifically for you please private message me on my Twitter!
SafeSailing-
MaydayRae

No comments:

Post a Comment